Terms & Conditions
By using and ordering from my website 'www.abigailsweddingworkshop.co.uk' you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- When placing an order, please ensure, before submitting, that all information is correct. (For example, names are spelt correctly), as once an order has been submitted, it goes through to be made and once made an order can't be changed.
- If an order has been incorrectly submitted, please contact us ASAP. If you are too late, you will not be eligible for a refund and will have to accept as originally ordered or pay in full again.
- As each item is personalised and custom made, we do not accept any returns.
- Once you have submitted an order and paid for it through our checkout process, you shall receive an order confirmation that it has all been successful.
- If you haven't receive an order confirmation, please get in touch first before re ordering.
- Whilst we try to complete each order to our lead times (shown below), unforeseen circumstances may arise where these dates may slip. You should get a notification if so.
- Only on the odd occasion may an order be refused and a full refund issued, this will be if the following occur:
- Goods are not available
- A quality fault in the products or machinery has arised
- Payment hasn't been accepted
- If the order is for a delivery to an address outside the UK which hasn't been discussed and confirmed prior to ordering.
- Threatening messages have been sent
- We deliver goods to the UK only.
- On very rare occasions delivery to outside the UK may be granted, however please message us first to discuss.
- Please ensure that the shipping address given at the checkout is where you want the goods delivered to as this is where delivery is made out to on your order.
- All items are dispatched using either courier services; Collect + or My Hermes. Tracking numbers are always provided.
- We reserve the right to wait 10 working days from the dispatch date, to take any action on an item if it has been undelivered.
- Please note that we do not take responsibility and can not be held liable if an item has delivery delays or damage from the following:
- A fire
- Severe weather conditions
- Strike action
Lead Times (excludes posting times):
- Boxes - up to 5 working days
- Glasses - up to 5 working days
- Tee's & Jumpers - up to 7 working days
- Robes - up to 7 working days
- Hats - up to 7 working days
- Guestbook - up to 10 working days
- Welcome Sign - up to 14 working days
Materials & Colours:
- All our items are using our premium vinyl and heat transfer vinyl.
- We do not embroider.
- We do have high quality machinery to carry out the orders.
- The colours that are shown on our website may appear different to the physical product. Images taken in different lights can alter the the product as well as computer/phone screens which can alter colours too.
- If swatches are shown, we try our best to match to these colours as best as we can.
- Robes - Hand wash only in cool water / Iron on reverse, Air dry only.
- Hats - Spot wash only / Air dry only.
- Glasses - Do not use in a dishwasher / Do not wash in high heat.
- Tee's & Jumpers - Wash at 30 degrees / Do not tumble dry / Iron on reverse.
- Welcome Sign - Store laying flat / As a natural wood product warping may occur, however laying flat should prevent this.
- Guestbook Jar - Do not wash in a dishwasher / Hand wash in cool to warm water only.
- We do not accept any liability for items damaged during washing or ironing.
- You will be bound by signing a special terms and conditions catered to these items for safety, damage and care. This will be emailed upon booking and a signature will need to be sent back on the document confirming responsibilities and actions under these t&c's. Failure in returning this document signed, will result in a refund and date/product opened back up to customers.
- All electric items are PAT tested.
- If you have received an item and it is faulty, please contact us within 48 hours of handling.
- Please check items have not been damaged from 'Delivery 6 shown above'.
- If an item is faulty, please email us with images and description. It shall then be looked at and inspected by our management. In some circumstances the product may be asked to be sent back in for inspection also. If the item is seen as faulty, then either a refund for the goods will be given or a remake will be issued.
- All gift/proposal boxes are sent out flat packed. Instructions are sent out with each item on how to assemble them.
- We try to use a good resource of packaging to help protect items during the shipping process.
Discounts & Offers:
- If you are sent a discount code, this is limited to a one time use per customer.
- If items are being purchased in the sale, you can not use a discount code, these discounts will not be applied to your order.
- If an order does go through which is in the sale and a discount code has been used but still gone through, your order will be on hold, an email will then be sent confirming the outstanding amount that is to be paid. Once payment is made, your order will then be taken off held. You will also be able to use that code again for another purchase.
This website is operated by Abigail's Wedding Workshop
Our contact details are:
- Trading address: 8 Alexandra Close, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 2JP
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 07921 525768